Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, September 3, 2012

NYPD Cops secretly meets man with Assault Rifle YouTubes vs Google Threat to Removal Bloomberg's Private NYPD Videos of Mine




Number one I am unusual --- I have mega respect for honest brave NYPD but I do not tolerate NYPD violating protocol or worse....

The risks the good cops take to make our lives safe I so greatly appreciate and for the uber brave NYPD I am in awe.

In the above youtube are they crooked cops or honest ones?    I am guessing honest cops that got way too excited?

The guy in the t-shirt  is he deep under cover --- and his cover is blown because they got too excited and had a meeting with uniformed officers when they should not have?

This YouTube has been up less than a month and up and has 10,000 hits..

yet my videos of Mike Bloomberg private NYPD his Intelligence division -- his security with the abusive Det. Kevin Lynch who kicked my foot with his foot and body checks me but not hard enough to hurt me --- Lynch orders me about but refuses to identify he is NYPD.  At one point he gurgles almost under his breath I am a cop.  If you are ordering me to leave a public street that I have been given permission to stand on and by Bloomberg's people than I am not moving until Lynch identifies himself as NYPD, I get his name and badge number.

His Lt. makes an appearance when Lynch understands that I have found out he is NYPD and I am calling Internal Affairs.  While I am on the phone with IA, Lt. O'Sullivan gives me Lynch's last name only and his badge and I lodge my complaint.

Why are my YouTubes threatened with removal.

I am amazed by this YouTube not being threatened.

A John Doe most like NYPD says in so many words the NYPD are protecting the community but my question to John Doe -- any ideas why NYC Resistance doesn't trust that is the case?

Mike Bloomberg's very own Det. Leopold McClean, 17 years on the force part of Mike Bloomberg's security team aprox 2 years ago used his gun off duty to shoot a man it appears he was jealous of although he says the man was stalking his ex.  He violated protocol and did not call NYPD asap after firing his gun.

He was arrested on lots of charges including attempted murder.

http://nyciloveyoubigtime.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-mayor-bloomberg-nypd-3-videos.html

Why didn't he follow protocol?   I want to learn why Mike's Intelligence Division detectives does not and we have video of Christine Quinn's critics peacefully protesting being harassed by NYPD Intelligence Division and guess what?  The critics peacefully protesting who are being wrongly targeted, bullied and it appears lied to by one officer from the Intelligence Division who violate protocol when a civilian asks him his name and badge number.

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/mayor-bloomberg-nypd-google-threat.html

This link takes you to a video where I am waiting it out yet again 2 weeks in a row Google threats of removal of my NYPD video.

Do the NYPD understand why the people don't trust the NYPD and I won't ask about the mayor because he doesn't care.  Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn think the NYPD are their private army and want them to silence all critics any way they can.

Quinn called the 6th precinct twice just before I caught here sneaking out the back entrance the school in the W. Village and it appears 06 said sorry lady -- they aren't breaking any laws.

The NYPD are utilizing a new program Domain 40 million tax payer dollars but it seems videos filmed with no fancy technology for next to nothing are throwing many questions out to City Hall and NYPD as well as Google and in the case of my two videos and 2 extended versions of the Lynch abuse Google and their legal team ruled in favor of me  perhaps because I filmed in a public street, the NYPD are government workers that do have to identify themselves unless deep under cover and their badge numbers are public domain.







Google YouTube is blocking me from embedding the video I copied an embed to which involves Bloomberg's deputy press secretary offering to help me but she doesn't and protects Det. Lynch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eppCBCkYMLU&feature=share&list=UUmCef-t72tojrbQ3d8UW2LA