Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Suzannah Troy Wants to Leave Google Blogger

I have created two new websites with unusual names and I want to do adult advertising on the domain name I would happily sell if someone wants to buy it....

I want to wait until GoDaddy helps me get up and running with wordpress.

I will run the same material for now -- one with Godaddy affialte advertising instead of the adsense program on these blogs and on the other adult ads and eventually maybe some photos not of me nude and politically funny -- playing with the idea.

Google hates Apple and has a banner in non-speak on the iphone stating your browser won't work well with the new improved Google Blogger (rape of my blog because I said no!).  

U can download Google Chrome browser for free from the App store but it does not improve google blogger HELL so I want to leave.

Godaddy  rules on content and adverting are real world and realistic but Google Adsense did something evil to me -- tell u more later.




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/09/google-blogger-rape-turn-to-godaddy.html?m=1